Displays the number of customers who bought a certain product
- id: the ID of the WooCommerce product you want to display stats for. To be used when you write the shortcode in a post or page (not inside the shop pages or single product text boxes in plugin settings).
- singular: word to use when output is 1. Example
- plural: word to use when output higher than 1. Example
- animation: animate the stats counter. Default is animation=”false”.
- multiplier: Multiply the output by any number. Example
- hide_bellow: hide the shortcode output if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
hide_bellow="10"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then shortcode output is hidden.
- value_bellow: substitute the shortcode output with a certain number if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
value_bellow="10,45"-> output “45” if the original value is under “10”.
- random(X,Y): Choose a random number between X and Y, to be used inside another variable. Example
value_bellow="10,random(10,30)"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then substitute with a random number between 10 and 30.
This product was bought by
[unique_product_customers ID="123" singular="guy" plural="guys" animation="true" value_bellow="10,random(10,30)"] just like you.
This product was bought by 1212 guys just like you.
Will display how many people bought product ID 123, with animated counter, and substitute output with a value between 10 and 30 if the value is under 10