Displays the total number of customers of your WooCommerce store
This shourtcode counts the number of different email addresses among your customers instead of customers IDs (to avoid miscalculation due to guest checkouts)
- singular: word to use when output is 1. Example
- plural: word to use when output higher than 1. Example
- animation: animate the stats counter. Default is animation=”false”.
- multiplier: Multiply the output by any number. Example
- hide_bellow: hide the shortcode output if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
hide_bellow="10"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then shortcode output is hidden.
- value_bellow: substitute the shortcode output with a certain number if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
value_bellow="10,45"-> output “45” if the original value is under “10”.
- random(X,Y): Choose a random number between X and Y, to be used inside another variable. Example
value_bellow="10,random(10,30)"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then substitute with a random number between 10 and 30.
[total_unique_product_customers singular="customer" plural="customers" animation="true" value_bellow="10,random(10,30)"] already trust our store, will you be one of them?
1345 customers already trust our store, will you be one of them?
Will display how many people bought in your store, with animated counter, and substitute output with a value between 10 and 30 if the value is under 10