Displays the number of products sold in your WooCommerce store
- singular: word to use when output is 1. Example
- plural: word to use when output higher than 1. Example
- animation: animate the stats counter. Default is
- multiplier: Multiply the output by any number. Example
- hide_bellow: hide the shortcode output if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
hide_bellow="10"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then shortcode output is hidden.
- value_bellow: substitute the shortcode output with a certain number if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
value_bellow="10,45"-> output “45” if the original value is under “10”.
- random(X,Y): Choose a random number between X and Y, to be used inside another variable. Example
value_bellow="10,random(10,30)"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then substitute with a random number between 10 and 30.
For example, if your store donate 3 litters of water per every product sold, you could have:
With your help we have donated
[store_units singular="liter" plural="liters" animation="true" multiplier="3"] of clean water to a poor village!
With your help we have donated 2346 liters of clean water to a poor village!