Displays the number of customers who visited your page
- hours: the number of hours to count visits, default 1 (the last hour).
- id: the ID of the page to count visits. If no ID is provided, visits from all pages containing the shortcode are counted.
- singular: word to use when output is 1. Example
- plural: word to use when output higher than 1. Example
- animation: animate the stats counter. Default is animation=”false”.
- multiplier: Multiply the output by any number. Example
- hide_bellow: hide the shortcode output if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
hide_bellow="10"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then shortcode output is hidden.
- value_bellow: substitute the shortcode output with a certain number if the shortcode value is smaller than the one specified. Example
value_bellow="10,45"-> output “45” if the original value is under “10”.
- random(X,Y): Choose a random number between X and Y, to be used inside another variable. Example
value_bellow="10,random(10,30)"-> If the original output is bellow 10, then substitute with a random number between 10 and 30.
[customers_looking hours="2" id="4321" singular="other" plural="others" animation="true"] are checking out this offer, hurry while stock lasts!
145 others are checking out this offer, hurry while stock lasts!