- Let your customers make their own bundles
- Live offers, insert anywhere with a shortcode
- Easy customization
Step1: Click on Plugins and then click on Add New
Step2: Search for “SIP Front End Bundler” in the Search for plugins box. Check it for developer Shopitpress.
Step3: Click install now to install theSIP Front End Bundler Plugin. After the installation is completed. Click on the activate plugin to activate it. This completes installation.
Creating and displaying bundles is easy. Go to SIP Plugins -> Front End Bundler from the WordPress menu, then click on “Add new”.
To add products to your bundle, start typing any product name or SKU in the “Add products” section. Note that variable products are only supported in the PRO version.
You can select what kind of style you want for your bundler. Note that styles 2 and 3 are only available in the PRO version.
The “Customize text” section contains all front end text that you can change:
- Header: The header text at the top of the bundler.
- Description: Text under the header.
- Add to cart: Text to display in the add to cart button
- Out of stock: Notice to display when the selected product is out of stock
- Combination error text (PRO): Notice to display when the selected product combination is out of stock. For variable products only.
- Display variations (PRO)
- On active: Show product variations when the user selects the product
- On hover: Show product variations when the use hovers over the product
- Define quantity of items per bundle (PRO): Limit how many items customers can buy.
- Display product prices: Choose whether to display prices under the product pictures
- Enable bundle quantity (PRO): When this option is enabled, customers can choose the quantity of their bundle. When quantity is modified, the quantities of all products selected are changed at the same time. Example -> If I select “Product A” and “Product B” for the bundle and increase the bundle quantity to 2, I will have 2x “Product A” and 2x “Product B”. All products will have the same quantity.
- Enable per product quantity (PRO): This option allow customers to modify quantity for individual products separately.
- Redirect to checkout after selection: When this option is enabled the cart page is skipped, going to checkout directly after the product selection.
- Limit Product Title Characters: If your product names are long, use this option to limit the title length.
- Custom CSS: You can add CSS rules to further customize your bundles. This is specially useful if you want to style the text of the live offer (you can assign a CSS class to each offer)
This section allows you to create rules to make offers as your customers add products to the bundler:
- CSS Class: This is the CSS class name that will be applied to the text of the offer, useful to customize the style.
- Offer Text (PRO): This is the text that will show in the bundler when the offer is active (Example: You just got 10% off!)
- Type: Let you choose what kind of rules to apply to make discounts:
- Minimum amount: Make offers based on total minimum value in cart.
- Total qty. cart (PRO): Make offers based on how many items the customer have in the cart.
- Product qty. (PRO): Make offers based on how many items of a specific product the customer have in the cart.
- Value: The cut off value to make the offer. For example, if your offer is based in minimum amount and value is 10, when the customer’s selected products value is over 10 (in your currency), the offer will be active. If your offer is based in total qty. cart and value is 5, when a customer add 5 or more items the offer will be active.
- Discount Type: Kind of discount to apply.
- Amount: The discount is fixed in value, example $10 off.
- Percent: The discount is a % of the cart value, example %10 off.
- Discount: the value of the discount. For example, if the value is 10 and the discount type is “Amount”, this means $10 discount (it will be in your selected currency). If your value is 10 and the discount type is “Percent”, this means 10% off.
- Coupon Name: the front end bundler create offers by applying a coupon, this section lets you choose the name of the coupon created for this offer.
- Override: when this option is checked, this offer will exclude any other matching offers when is active. Example: If I have 10% off for more than 5 items in cart and another 10% off in orders above $100, a customer with 6 items in cart and $150 total cart value will get 20% off (both offers apply in this case). However, if I set the offer rule for more than 5 items in cart with override, the customer will only get 10% off when more than 5 items no matter what the cart value is, even if other rules would have applied.
A note on how offers are applied:
- When more than one offer rules of the same kind match, only the one of the highest value is applied. Example: If I have 2 offers based on cart value, one for more than $10 and another for more than $20 value, when a cart reaches more than $20 only the second offer applies.
- When more than one offer rules of different types apply, the offers are added to one another. Example: If I have one offer of 10% off for more than 5 items in cart and $10 off for orders above $100, a customer with 6 items in cart and cart value of $150 will get 10% off (meaning $15 off) and $10 off on top, totalling $25 discount.
Displaying bundles in post/pages with shortcodes
You can display your bundlers anywhere with a shortcode, these simply copy/past the shortcode you will find in your bundlers overview page. Example: [sip_front_end_bundler id=”50569″].
Uninstalling the plugin is straightforward like any other WordPress plugin.
Step1: Click on Plugins >> Installed Plugins to see the list of installed plugins. Now click on the Deactivate plugin to deactivate it first.
Note: Remove all the shortcodes in all the pages / posts that are generated by this plugin, as after the plugin is removed. The code will be displayed on front end, which will not look good on the front end of the website, where your visitors view pages.
Step2: After deactivating the plugin,you can see the option to delete the plugin, click on delete link to remove the plugin from your WordPress. Now the plugin is removed.