I bought an extension SIP Advanced Email Rules for WooCommerce
I don’t see where to enter the license key?
Sending messages does not work, depending on the delivery method.
Hi Vladimir Tekliyk,
From where you have bought the plugin? codecanyon or shopitpress
for second please share the screenshot of the rule.
On your side there is jQuery error that’s way it only appear on first time.
Please resolve the jQuery issue that is coming from theme or plugin.
Bought on codecanyon
SIP Advanced Email Rules for WooCommerce
2019-09-03 07:55:55 UTC
I have a few questions.
1. Where to enter the license key? I do not see such a field.
2. After installation on a new WordPress plugin, it sees and allows you to choose delivery methods or payment methods. But this happens once. And that’s all.
3. If you remove it, then after the second installation, it no longer works correctly. Only on first installation WordPress
4. There is no selection of a field with a value of “contains”. It appears only once and only on a clean installation.
5. Unable to add multiple conditions. When you click the “+” button, nothing happens. This is only possible on a clean WordPress installation and only a few times. Then it stops working.
Some rules work. For example, by order amount. But the question so far is not in the rules, but in the fact that there is no way to select them in the plugin settings.
Only on a new WordPress installation and only once do you have the opportunity to choose delivery methods, payment methods, or a field with the value “contains”
Your quick help is very important to me!
Please try to deactivate other plugin one by one, you will find the issue where from that is coming.
or you can see jQuery error by inspect element.
We don’t have filed for license you can use envato tool plugin for that.
I tried to remove all the plugins one by one. And clear the cache. And optimize the database. It did not help.
The problem is repeated on a new clean installation, where only three plugins are installed:
SIP Advanced Email Notification For Woocommerce
and topic Storefront
The problem is the same.
Maybe you should look if I give you access.
Write your mail to which I can send a link.
You can share here below as private message. You have need to select Only Me & Admin instead of public, left bottom option.