Skip to main content

Top 3 Ways to integrate your WooCommerce store with eBay and Amazon, plus bonus to get more reviews

By August 17, 2015WooCommerce Setup

If you own a WooCommerce online store and also sell your items in other marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, you might have wondered if it is possible to integrate all three in a single platform. Doing that will reduce your workload and let you manage all the orders from one place.

Luckily, there are some solutions available to connect your WooCommerce store with other marketplaces. In today’s post, I will introduce you to the top 3 solution for integrating WooCommerce with Amazon and eBay.

1. WP Lab

WP Lab

WP Lab provides two separate solutions for integrating your WooCommerce site with eBay and Amazon. Both products are available as lite versions in the WordPress plugin directory. You can purchase the premium version from the website.

The WP-Lister Lite for Amazon plugin lets you integrate your site’s products with your Amazon inventory. Besides importing the existing products, you can match and link your WooCommerce store’s products with Amazon. It is also possible to import product title, image(s) and other data from Amazon.

WP-Lister for Amazon, the premium version lets you synchronize sales and create orders from your Amazon account. You will also get priority updates and instant support. The plugin is priced at $149.

The WP-Lister Lite for eBay plugin provides an easy solution for connecting your WooCommerce store with your eBay account. Along with creating unlimited items, you can add multiple variations of the products. The plugin is also available in several languages.

WP-Lister Pro for eBay allows you to sync the product inventory between your store and the eBay account. You can also create an order when an item is sold in eBay. Other useful features include uploading product images to eBay, importing products from eBay, split variations, advanced eBay options etc. You can get the pro plugin for $149.

2. Veeqo

Veeqo

With a mission of simplifying the shopping process, Veeqo provides easy solutions for integrating your WooCommerce store with Amazon and eBay. By using the service, you can easily keep track and sync the products in your WooCommerce store and the Amazon, eBay accounts.

The orders will be automatically synced every 10 minutes. Whenever an order is processed, your Amazon and eBay accounts will be updated with the tracking number. You can also print your invoice packaging slips, lists, labels in bulk amount.

As Veeqo supports all Amazon and eBay channels in the world, you can easily handle local and international orders from your ecommerce site. It is also a completely cloud-based system. Therefore, you can use the solution from anywhere in the world.

The real-time inventory syncing feature will keep tracks of all marketplaces and/or websites. As a result, your stock lists will always be updated. You will also be able to control all of your orders from one location. Each product will be accompanied by detailed information about the marketplace or website they belong to.

Veeqo also comes with several charts and reports about the sales and profit of your accounts and websites. By using these, you can easily get an overall idea about the condition of your business. There is a 14-day trial available. The pricing plans start from $130 per month.

3. Selro

Selro

Selro is a popular cross-channel selling platform with dedicated WooCommerce support. It offers smart inventory management options and shipping options for both the customer and the store owner. Selro integrates your WooCommerse store with your Amazon and eBay accounts.

The inventory of your accounts and the store will be automatically synced. The single dashboard view will make sure that you can view your product lists from all marketplaces and websites in one place. It will also streamline various backend operations like managing stock activities, product labels, handling sales orders etc.

The simple order management system of Selro will allow you to handle all the orders from the dashboard. Orders from the marketplaces and your online store will be processed automatically. The centralized inventory management options will make sure that you are always on top of your current inventory status.

Selro’s flexible technology is capable of connecting to any API and work seamlessly. In case of necessity, you will get premium support 12 hours a day throughout the business days of the week. If you are still not convinced, you can try the 30-day free trial. You won’t need any credit card for the trial. After that, the pricing plans start from $99 per month.

Bonus I: Automatically increase customer satisfaction and get more reviews on Amazon and eBay with this trick

Now that you have successfully integrated Amazon and eBay in your WooCommerce store, you can take it to the next level and automate post-purchase follow up for Amazon and eBay customers. No matter what integration method you have used, once you have the customer information in our WooCommerce store we can use them to send them follow up emails. For this, we will be using SIP Advanced Email Rules for WooCommerce.

Once you purchase SIP Advanced Email Rules for WooCommerce, you can easily target Amazon and eBay customers and send them specific emails, such as asking for feedback or reviews on your products. This is a great way to get more product reviews on Amazon and eBay in a way that is compliant with their terms of service.

From the left menu, click on “Sip Plugins -> Advanced Email Rules”, then “Add new”. Under “Advanced Email conditions”, set rules that will target only Amazon or eBay customers. For example, if you are using WP Lab to import orders from Amazon, you can either set “Payment method” equals “Amazon” (this is the custom name I use when importing Amazon orders, here you can set the one you chose) or “Email” contains “marketplace.amazon.com”. Similar rules can be set to target eBay customers.

I target emails 30 days after the order has been shipped from Amazon, however you can send this email much sooner or even send more than one email per customer.

amazon-review-email

Bonus II: Split test your Amazon listings for more revenue

Have you heard about split testing on Amazon? Do you know how it can help you as an Amazon seller to optimize your listing and make more money? If you are selling on Amazon you might be leaving money on the table by not split testing your listings. Click the button below to learn more.

Make a Split Test

Conclusion

WooCommerce makes it very easy to create online stores. And now you have the proper tools for managing your online store and marketplaces accounts from a single dashboard.

Which solution looks the most interesting to you? Let me know in the comments.

And if you are using any other solution/extension to connect your WooCommerce store with other marketplaces, let me know by leaving a comment below. I will be glad to take a look.

22 Comments

• Tim carril says:

Hi Fran,

Thanks for the great article. I am a WooCommerce user and I am about to start selling in other marketplaces, that’s how I came across your article. I was wondering, have you personally tried these? Do you have more specific information about their similarities and differences? Which one would you recommend for the starter?

• Fran Sanchez says:

Hi Tim!

Thanks for passing by. For someone who is just starting I would recommend WP just based on the fact that you are not tied to a subscription. However, depending on your personal needs, you might find one or another more appropriate.

You are right, I should post a more detailed review of each one. I’ll start working on it and I’ll send you an update when they are published.

Cheers,
      Fran

• Will says:

Hi Fran,

I have a question about WP Lister. Currently, I want to import my eBay list to the woocommerce site but this plugin not support. Could you suggest any plug-in that can help me with this? I noticed that WP Lab offers another plugin for this matter but it is pretty pricey so I am keen to know other options on the market. Thank you in advance.

Cheers

• Fran Sanchez says:

Hi Will,

The only other plugin specific for this task that I can think of is the WooCommerce Ebay importer that you can find on Envato. They have a demo back end that you can try. It is cheaper than the one from WP-lab and it might suffice for your needs.

Best regards,
      Fran

• Ms says:

Hello, I use WC vendors with woocommerce and have a marketplace and was wondering is there a solution for individual vendors on my site to use this? So each vendor can import products from there eBay account?

• Aaron says:

Fran thanks so much for writing this. It can be really hard to not only figure out what options are out there but also which is the best solution, so this was super helpful!

• Olivier says:

Hi Fran,

We are going to sell our products on amazon. Our idea is to create the product on Woocommerce, and when the customer cill pay, he will be redirected to the product page on Amazon. What is the best plugin to do this ?
    I am a little bit confused… This plugin (https://woocommerce.com/products/pay-with-amazon/) is enough to do this or shall we use one that is listed here on your great article ?

Thanks for you help 🙂

• Fran Sanchez says:

Hi Olivier,

I am afraid that plugin won’t do exactly what you are looking for. The plugin will process the payment through amazon, however the customer completes the order in your website instead of Amazon website, which is what you intend them to do as per my understanding. For what you are looking for, I think the plugin would be this one.

Fran

• Olivier says:

Good morning Fran 🙂
        thank you for your reply !
        What i want to do , is like this : [URL removed]

I want that the payment and process is done through Amazon, so they do the shipment and etc…
        The plugin you showed me is for affiliate only if I understand well ?

• Fran Sanchez says:

Hi Olivier,

The website you point out is also using an affiliate plugin, I think it’s what you are looking for.

• Ailyn says:

Hello!

I set up everything already and submit the products from woocommerce to amazon, but Ii doesn’t appear on my amazon inventory yet. What should I do ?

Thank you!!!

• Yessi Young says:

Fran, I’m SO happy to have come across your blog. You know your stuff.

I’m a little confused about which tools are best for my company. I have a brick and mortar store in Canada, and we would like to advertise and sell on Amazon.ca, but we do not want to send our inventory to an Amazon fulfillment center (which I think means we are NOT doing FBA). Is there a certain plugin you would recommend for a non-FBA Amazon-ish merchant?

Thanks for the education!

• Fran Sanchez says:

Hi Yessi,

The one we have more experience with is WP-Lab, which should meet your requirements, enabling FBA is optional.

• Mason says:

Hey Fran, so what’s the difference between WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates and WP-Lab? It seems like they do the same thing.

I’m looking to sell my own Amazon products on my WooCommerce page? We are currently using WooZone. When you click “proceed to checkout” on Woo, it redirects you to your Amazon Cart and fills it with the product from your Woo Cart. I’m not totally happy with the plugin though (it seems kind of unstable/buggy).

Thanks!

• Fran Sanchez says:

Hi Mason,

The difference is that with WP-Lab the sale is completed at your store, then the inventory is sync to amazon / the order can be fullfilled through Amazon if that’s what you have enabled in settings. With Amazon Affiliates the sale is completed at amazon.com

• Mark Magas says:

Hello Fran,
    other than price I cannot tell the difference between Veeqo and Selro. Veeqo is more expensive.Otherwise?
    I am in my 11 year of ecommerce. I currently run with Magento and sell seperately on Amazon-both seller fullfilled and FBA.So not a beginner.
    We have definately decided to go to a multistore ecommerce platform and are thus researching platforms.
    thanks,
    Mark

• Wil says:

Hello Fran,

Thanks for your article. It helps a lot for me and my client. I am a Virtual assistant working with a client that just started his Ecommerce business and were looking for best plugin to market his product to Amazon and my research brings me here.

Wil

• Paul Wilson says:

Hi Fran

Great info, we have looked at tools like Trade Gecko and Veeqo but are too expensive, Selro is good but any thoughts on Expandly which seems cheaper

Paul

• jose says:

Hello
    We using, woocommerce, ebay, walmart, amazon, newegg, bonanza, anything for management all store together.

Thank

• George says:

Hi,

I want to use advance email rules to market other products when a buyer purchases an item on eBay. In order to do this with advance email rules and wp-lister what do I need to do?

I don’t really want my woocommerce being clogged up with eBay orders but I want the email feature.

Any ideas?

• Fran Sanchez says:

Hi George,

Advanced email rules works with woocommerce, in order to be able to send emails to ebay customers you need to import these orders with WP-lister. You can create emails targeting customers who bough or did not bought certain SKUs

• Luis says:

Hello,
    What would be the best solution for an Amazon-affiliate-only store?